Monday, January 25, 2010

GET TO KNOW A STAFF MEMBER... TESSA LANE


Q: State your name for the record.

A: Tessa Michelle Lane.

Q: How long have you worked here at Jerry's for?

A: Since June the 6th of 2009.

Q: What is your favorite thing that we sell?

A: Nujabi. It's so good. Best heavy-weight paper ever that's handmade. Trust me... it's fabulous.

Q: Do you make art?

A: Yes I do in fact. I have always had a place for art in my heart.

Q: What kind of art do you make? What does it mean?

A: Mostly watercolor and I do a little marker work. It can mean all sorts of things. Art means a lot of things to me... like emotions and life. Check.

Q: Where do you buy tacos?

A: I buy tacos from Torchy's. They got the Democrat over there... Delicious.

Q: Anything you would like to add?

A: Buy art supplies from Jerry's Artarama and you can come meet me.

Q: Creepy..

A: Creepy? How is that creepy?

No comments:

Post a Comment